A great opportunity given to any organizer of international caving and canyoning meetings is announced by Associazione Luca Chiarabini Memorial. The amount of $3000USD sponsorship will be given to the winners to cover the event expenses.
Please follow the instructions below to participate to this unique, open call.
How to apply:
Event Organizers can submit their application at: http://Meetings.LucaMemorial.Org, within 1-Sep-21 to enter next election.
Who can apply:
• Any organizer of international meetings: gatherings, conventions, festivals, etc.
• For events taking place in Oct-Dec 2021, 2022 or 2023.
• Duration at least 3 full days
• Expecting at least 70 participants, of at least 3 nationalities.
How you can be elected:
Meetings will be voted by #1 WINNERS of LUCA MEMORIAL PHOTO CONTEST, round May-August 2021. A sponsorship of $3000USD to be assigned if consensus, or split among most voted: $1500USD one CAVING event + $1500USD one CANYONING event.
The result of election will be announced on 22th September 2021.
Previous sponsorship winners with $1500USD for a caving meeting is Fundación Espeleosocorro Cántabro ESOCAN.
Previous sponsorship winners with $1500USD for a canyoning meeting is El Vagante Canyoning – BOLIVIA.
Partners of Associazione Luca Chiarabini Memorial are:
For more information you can visit the following links:
• Contest overview https://tap.bio/@lucamemorial,
• Enter Contest, Round May – Aug 2021 https://submit.lucamemorial.org,
• Photo Contest, Round Jan – Apr 2021 full results https://lucamemorial.org/winners_janapr2021/
• Meetings and Sponsorships https://meetings.lucamemorial.org
Associazione Luca Chiarabini Memorial disclaimer: The contests & sweepstakes hosted by Luca Chiarabini Memorial Association are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook & Instagram. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase chances of winning. Participants explicitly release Facebook & Instagram of any implied responsibility.
Canyoning.ai portal is proud to forward ideas and initiatives that offer great support to our beloved sport: canyoning.